With the aws First Incubator funding programme, aws supports young, innovative people with an entrepreneurial spirit on the path to their first own company with professional coaching, financial support and a network of experts.
In the current seventh round of the funding programme, 12 teams have been fine-tuning their ideas into marketable business concepts since the beginning of the year. Together with PULS 4, we will present the best projects of the round on 25.11.2021 and thus show how much potential there is in Austria's young founders. Five teams from the aws First Start-up Lab 2021 will face a top-class jury and pitch for prize money of € 5,000 for further start-up activities. In addition, the audience also gets to decide which team will go home with an additional € 1,000.
Ten new teams for the aws First Incubator 2022 are also already waiting in the wings to launch their projects in January as part of the funding programme.
Innovative minds aged 18 to 30 can apply for the programme with a team of two to four people. At aws First Incubator, the teams can expect the following support measures:
• Staff costs and project budget of almost € 40,000 per team
• Workshops for the continuous development of the idea as well as on start-up-related topics such as financing, marketing, customer acquisition, etc.
• Team individual mentoring from experienced founders
• workstations in a Co-Working Space of your choice
• Takeover of travel expenses
• Invitation to exciting networking opportunities
The aws First Pitch Night marks the end of a program year. The aim is to bring the young talents and their ideas to the curtain.
Further information about aws First Incubator: www.aws.at/aws-first-inkubator