With the support program aws First Inkubator aws supports young, innovative people with entrepreneur spirit on the way to their first own enterprise with professional coaching, financial support and a network of experts.
In the current sixth round of the promotion program 13 teams file since beginning of the year to develop their ideas to marketable Businesskonzepte. Together with Puls4, we will present the best projects of the round on 15.12.2020 and show how much potential there is in young Austrian founders. Five teams from the aws First Start-up Lab 2020 will face the top-class jury consisting of Lisa-Marie Fassl (Female Founders), Michael Altrichter (Start-up Representative of the Austrian Federal Government) and Martin Rohla (Impact Investor) and pitch for a prize money of € 5,000 for further start-up activities.
Ten new teams for the aws First Start-up Lab 2021 are also already in the starting blocks to get their projects off the ground in January under the funding program. The teams will also be presented for the first time at the aws First Pitch Night.
Innovative minds between the ages of 18 and 30 can apply for the program with a team of two to four people. In the aws First Start-up Lab the teams can expect the following support measures:
• Scholarships and project budget of almost € 40,000 per team
• Workshops for the continuous development of the idea as well as on start-up-related topics such as financing, marketing, customer acquisition, etc.
• Team individual mentoring from experienced founders
• workstations in a Co-Working Space of your choice
• Takeover of travel expenses
• Invitation to exciting networking opportunities
The aws First Pitch Night marks the end of a program year. The aim is to bring the young talents and their ideas to the curtain and at the same time present the teams for the coming program year.
Further information about aws First Incubator: www.aws.at/aws-first-inkubator