"Perfectly happy?" Difficult Christmas for retailers & consumers
Tuesday, December 13, 2022, 6:00 p.m.
Will the Christ Child put more than just the high energy bill under the tree this year? How much can and do consumers still want to afford, given high inflation and tight budgets? And if they do store, do they do it online? Or are we now drawn to the shopping malls after the years of the pandemic? Shortly before Christmas, we will examine the topic of retail and consumption from all angles, from sales management to the financial market.
- Cordula Cerha - Marketing Scientist & Professor at the Institute for Retailing and Data Science at WU Vienna.
- Monika Köppl-Turyna - Director of the economic research institute EcoAustria
- Lukas Walchhofer - CEO of Stay Spiced, Managing Director of Spiceworld
- Paul Douay - Director Operations Austria & Germany Unibail Rodamco Westfield Group (URW)
- Carsten Roemheld - Financial Market Strategist at Fidelity International
The evening will be moderated by Monika Rosen, Vice President of ÖAG.