27.04.2021 - 30.04.2021
- Our primary concern is the health and safety of visitors and speakers at the 4GAMECHANGERS Festival.
- As of this moment, we have no information that would indicate a need to postpone or cancel the festival.
- For now, we remain excited to host the 4GAMECHANGERS Festival 2020 and our preparations are continuing as planned!
- That said, we are closely monitoring this rapidly developing situation, and are prepared to postpone or cancel the festival if necessary. Again, health and safety come first.
- The 4GAMECHANGERS Team is in close contact with the Federal Government, particularly the Federal Minister for Health, and with City of Vienna authorities. Naturally, we will cooperate fully with any recommendations or instructions provided. Health and safety is our top priority.
- The global spread of the coronavirus is a very real demonstration of the need for global, cross-sectoral cooperation on health issues, and we intend to bring this issue to the stage at the Festival.
- We will continue to provide regular updates on the situation to our partners, speakers and guests – and welcome any questions.
- We assure ticket buyers that their ticket purchases will be fully refunded in the event of cancellation.
- As a news organization, our teams of journalists are continuously monitoring the situation in the regular course of their work.