On March 31, 2020 the Federal Ministry for Digital and Economic Affairs (BMDW) will award – for the second time ever – the Austrian State Prize for Digitization at the 4GAMECHANGERS Festival.
The State Prize for Digitalization honors innovative digital productions from individual producers and companies, boosting their visibility. The Prize demonstrates the innovation potential of the digital sector and presents Austria as a home base for digitalization, innovation and technology.
An independent jury of experts will award outstanding innovation projects with the state prize, in three categories:
1. State prize for digitalization in the category “Digital products and solutions”
2. State prize for digitalization in the category “Digital transformation”
3. State prize for digitalization in the category “Social responsibility projects”
Submitted projects will be judged in their entirety, according to the following assessment criteria:
• Originality and degree of innovation
• Quality of execution and usability
• Applicability for users, especially employees
• Market potential
Developers of all nominated and awarded projects will have the unique opportunity to present their work at the 4GAMECHANGERS Festival 2020. The festive award ceremony will take place on March 31, 2020 on the Global Stage of the Festival.