The State Prize for Digitalization honors innovative digital productions from individual producers and companies, boosting their visibility. The Prize demonstrates the innovation potential of the digital sector and presents Austria as a home base for digitalization, innovation and technology. Due to the Covid-related situation, the awarding of the State Prize took place in the studio.
An independent jury of experts awarded outstanding innovation projects with the state prize, in three categories:
"Digitale Produkte und Lösungen"
ares-genetics.cloud / Genetic Antibiotic Resistance Detection using Artificial Intelligence from Ares Genetics GmbH
StrucInspect - digital bridge inspection of the 21st century - precise, economical, sustainable by Palfinger Structural Inspection GmbH, ÖBB Infrastruktur AG (Client)
DivDev's - CodeFactory GmbH
Nominations "Social Responsibility"
• DivDev's - CodeFactory GmbH
• Storytelling in Augmented Reality - "Die Bücherwürmer" from Kris Hofmann Animation, Österreichische Nationalbibliothek (Client)
Nominations "Digitale Transformation"
• StrucInspect - digital bridge inspection of the 21st century - precise, economical, sustainable by Palfinger Structural Inspection GmbH, ÖBB Infrastruktur AG (Client) • GreenChips from GreenChips division of SIE Connect GmbH
Nominations "Digitale Produkte und Lösungen"
• ares-genetics.cloud / Genetic Antibiotic Resistance Detection using Artificial Intelligence from Ares Genetics GmbH
• NOUS sonic from NOUS Wissensmanagement GmbH
• Transkribus from Universität Innsbruck - Institut für Germanistik
• Employee.CHARGING from has.to.be gmbH
Submitted projects will be judged in their entirety, according to the following assessment criteria:
• Originality and degree of innovation
• Quality of execution and usability
• Applicability for users, especially employees
• Market potential
Developers of all nominated and awarded projects will have the unique opportunity to present their work at the 4GAMECHANGERS Festival 2020.